8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Wednesday 8 October 2014, at:
- 8pm (VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS)
- 7.30pm (SA)
- 7pm (QLD)
- 6.30pm (NT)
- 5pm (WA)
By conference call (or at 15 Pendlebury Street, Alexandra, VIC).
How to RSVP:
Simply RSVP using the form on this page. Please note that everyone is welcome to attend this AGM, however only current members of Be The Change Ltd may vote or be nominated to the Board. Individual membership costs only $10 per year. Learn more about becoming a member
The usual business of an AGM will be transacted, including:
- Welcome and roll call
- Acceptance of 2013 AGM minutes
- Directors’ & Financial Report for 2014
- Election of Guardianship Council members
- Election of 2014-15 Auditor
- General Business, including news and updates from Be The Change communities around Australia, and exploration of upcoming projects
For the conference call we will be using the Calliflower system. It has a web interface to use if you wish. You can phone in to local dial-up numbers in capital cities around Australia, or you can connect via Skype (username: calliflower).
You should see your nearest local number at the top of the conference call window, or try the local number screen. Conference code: 386-3255. If you have any difficulty joining the conference, feel free to ring Dot Green on 0419-315-717.
Join the BTC 2014 AGM conference call