01/02/2014 - 02/02/2014
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
270 Joondalup Drive
270 Joondalup Drive
RRaFT Educators and Be The Change WA are offering a weekend training opportunity for people who:
- want to organise and/or facilitate Symposiums and Generation Waking Up events within their community
- want to develop their leadership in creating transformative experiences for others
- want to develop their leadership in bringing forth a socially just, environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling world
- want to deepen their understanding of the interconnections between justice, environment and personal fulfilment
The Leadership Training will equip you to create and facilitate symposiums/events with a team within your community. You will deepen your understanding of what’s required at this critical time, be empowered to ‘be the change’ you wish to see in the world and meet like minded crew who want to change the world with you.
You will become deeply connected to the change-agent you currently are, and expand your ability to impact change in your own life and the life of those around you. The weekend will challenge your currently held assumptions around various issues.
Participants of past events have left the weekend inspired, empowered and with new ways of fulfilling their commitments.
The weekend focuses on the 3 aspects of the symposium – Social Justice, Environmental Sustainability and Fulfilment and Well Being.
We’ll be joined by a local Aboriginal Teacher and Elder for a deeper exploration into Aboriginal Culture, Language and Spirituality and will focus on the urgency and who we need to be in addressing Climate Change.
After this training you will have the materials and support available to integrate the message of bringing forth a just, sustainable and thriving world into your existing projects.
Cost: Waged $180; Concession $140; Reviewer $80; Under 18 $60.
- Online: Here.
- By Email: [email protected]
- By Phone: Contact Jaime Yallup Farrant on 0406 722 066
See more at: http://www.pachamama.org/workshops/search/single/?event_id=1456#sthash.9M3f8iXJ.dpuf