8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join the Be The Change 2018 AGM and be part of creating our future.
Some of the projects which Be The Change has supported in the past twelve months:
- Be The Change members continue to put on Symposiums, including the new version recently released by The Pachamama Alliance
- Helena Read ran a schools workshop at The Pachamama Alliance’s Global Gathering in May and has led three Jump Up facilitator training programs in China, inspiring 120 facilitators and mobilising a leadership team who are working with the Chinese Government for a national roll out of the Jump Up program. Trial Jump Up programs are commencing in Mexico and Florida.
- In Western Australia, the It’s Up 2 Us campaign continues to work collaboratively with individuals and organisations to address the climate crisis. The past year has seen a strong focus on working within the intersections of climate change, health and social justice.
- Andrew Gaines is driving the Great Transition Initiative to inspire mainstream commitment to transition to a life affirming culture.
- BTC members are also pioneering The Pachamama Alliance’s Drawdown Initiative which is based on Paul Hawken’s Drawdown: 100 solutions to reverse global warming.