Be the Change Australia warmly welcomes you to a gathering of Be The Change community and friends. Join us for a rich 1.5 days of sharing stories, experiencing the power and possibilities that come from ‘being’ together, and envisioning ways to accelerate the emergence of a new future. This gathering will deepen our connection, and inspire the next phase of BTC Australia.
Date: Saturday 24th – Sunday 25th October
Time: Sat: 9am for a 9.30am start to 5pm / 6.30pm dinner, Sun: 9 for a 9.30am start – 3pm finish
Venue: Amberley – Edmund Rice Centre, 7 Amberley Way, Lower Plenty, (Melb) Victoria
Cost: $110 (with accom $160-$250)
RSVP: by 10 Oct – click here to RSVP (deposit $50 – please choose payment type below)
Contact: Lee Coller 0437 341 290 or email [email protected]
Who should come?
We welcome all Australian participants, facilitators, leaders and game changers of Be the Change/ Pachamama Alliance programs… along with friends and colleagues from other communities to join us.
Nine years ago the first Awakening the Dreamer symposium was held in Australia. Since then thousands of people have attended our programs and hundreds have trained as facilitators. Our intention throughout has been to contribute to the emergence of a new future, a vision of an environmentally sustainable, socially just and spiritually fulfilling human presence on the planet.
The purpose of the gathering is to come together to envision our next phase. We will embrace the connection of all things, combine structured activities and Open Space to see what emerges. You are invited to propose Open Space activities here. At the close of each day we will harvest the outcomes for going forward with our next phase. We look forward to you joining us.
Sat 24 Oct
- Connection and reflecting activity then open space
- Fun and creative activity then open space
- Reflection and close
Sun 25 Oct
- Personal time
- Closing circle
(Deposit $50 – please tell us which option you will be choosing)
- 2 days (includes 2 lunches, no dinner) $80
- 2 days (includes 2 lunches and dinner) $110
- 2 days, 1 night (twin/shared bathroom) $160, as above with Sunday breakfast
- 2 days, 1 night (twin/ensuite bathroom) $175, as above with Sunday breakfast
- 2 days, 2 nights (Fri/Sat) (twin/shared bathroom) $215, as above with Sat/Sun breakfast
- 2 days, 2 nights (Fri/Sat) (twin/ensuite bathroom) $245, as above with Sat/Sun breakfast
What to bring
- article that connects you with nature, may be something made of natural materials or something special born of mother earth
- pen/paper for any notes you may want to take
- walking shoes to explore the grounds or walk the labyrinth
- bathers for the pool, or racquet for the tennis court
- own linen and towels (they can be hired on request), toiletries
- clothing, include a coat (it’s Melbourne!)